Saturday, November 17, 2007

Westward Ho'

Or is it north...or northeast....either way the Kelty gang is packing the wagon and hitching up the horse. We will move AGAIN...the day after Thanksgiving. Why? Didn't we just move? Won't we move again in a mere 19 months? Well yes. But currently we reside in the House of Doom (thanks Dad, the name is great). And frankly, I can take it no longer. Being shocked when using kitchen appliances, having large tree branches randomly fall (on my car), and live rats in the toilet...yeah, we'll move, no worries. In four short days, we found a house, got a truck, bribed some friends, and we'll move to a new house next weekend. I'm really excited about having a nice fenced in yard, a garage, and a laundry room in the house. My hubby will have a bit farther to drive, but he is a trooper. Then again, maybe he is just scarred after killing the rat. Send prayers our way as we embark on yet another adventure. Happy Thanksgiving. As I begin to pack, I realize all I have to be thankful for....friends, family, 3 loaf pans, 5 9x13 pans......

No comments: