Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cleveland's bad rap

Mom, "Why do you think a snow leopard might have a big furry coat? Where do you think he might live?"

Sean: "I know, he lives in Cleveland!"

We had a rainy day about a week ago. Living in Florida, you'd think we'd have more of those, but we are in a drought. It was one of those all day rains with gray skies and occasional thunder. Upon going outside in the late afternoon, Sarah took in a big breath, looked at me and said, "It smells just like Cleveland!"

1 comment:

The Thomas Team said...

You Blogged!! HOORAY! I can't believe how different Max looks. We're still trying to figure out who he looks like; I'm still going with Ms. Kelty, Scott says he just looks like a baby.:) I love the video of Max and the card game. I remind the kids all of the time to keep the games on a table, otherwise our wrecking machine might come along and decide that it's a tie!