Monday, August 1, 2011

Big Red



We got a new car....a really, really, big new car. Or more accurately, a 15 passenger van. I love it! Yes it is quite big...which is a bit scary on these narrow, tree-lined NC roads. But, I can easily fit all the kids, and groceries, and a stroller all at the same time, with lots of room left over (if we remove one of the benches). When our good friends were in town with their 6 kids, we could all ride together on adventures. I do feel like I should have a logo about day care transporation on the side of the van, but overall I am thrilled with the purchase. Did I mention I can fit all the kids and groceries easily....and that if placed correctly no child can touch another?! I find it funny that my first new car, and dream car just happened to be a 15 passenger van. A car I said I would "never drive". Two cheers for "Big Red", the newest member of the family.

1 comment:

The Thomas Team said...

LOVE the name! Hee Hee.