Monday, March 12, 2012

She is 10!


I don't know how it happened but Sarah is now 10! It seems only yesterday she had little pigtails on her head and a pout on her lips. Now she sports a short haircut since donating 10 inches of her hair and a smile on her lips most days. She is the joy of her brothers' hearts. She is often found playing with one of them and will always run the aid of a crying little brother or sister. We love her dearly and are so thankful she is a part of our family. I like to think I may be the most thankful for her presence as she is so very helpful to me. She is an extra set of hands always willing to help and almost always cheerfully. She loves to work outside with her dad. She is a pro and shoveling and hauling things all over the yard. She loves legos with the boys and pushing Lucy in the swing. She is very kind and patient. One thing she has grown to dislike this year.....unloading the dishwasher. Of all the things...I can't quite figure that out. She is looking forward to her new job.....chicken keeper. She has asked for years for a chicken coop and chickens and she will soon get her wish!

1 comment:

Amanda Vittitow said...

I miss my little Sarah!!!!! Happy Belated Birthday to that sweet girl!!!!!