Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Potty Training is hard work!

The Kelty family has accepted the challenge, and "All for one, one for all", we are attempting to potty train our youngest member. Overall, I must say he is doing quite well. Any two year-old who can stay dry all day at Disney World during his first official week of potty training should get an A, but not all days are so swell. While cooking dinner, Sean ran into the kitchen full of excitement, "Come here Mommy you gotta see this....come now....come on Mommy......this is exhausting" (at which point he slapped himself on the forhead for dramatic flair). I entered the school room envisioning crayons, markers, stickers.....legos, blocks.....the usual. And then he showed me the wet spot on the carpet.....and I laughed. How did he know exhausting was the correct word choice?

1 comment:

Alix Bryant said...

How cute! I know he learned that slapping his forehead thing from you!!