Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Almost there


Just a few more days to my due date, and I finally think "baby" is figuring this out. Last week nothing was happening, and yesterday I was relieved to find out I am 3cm and having some contractions. So now we wait, and try to finish some chores around the house. Everyone is excited. No names are decided on....Patrick has a new list to take to the hospital with us...rumor has it Ronan is on the list. I'm out on that one. Feeling good, just a bit tired. Hoping for that dream easy, quick labor.......ha, ha!

6 comments:

Alix Bryant said...

yeah!! I can't wait. Please keep us update AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THIS BABY!!!

Mary Janelle said...

I remember you saying that the second time around was such a quick recovery and you couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. Here's hoping the fourth is the same way! Can't wait to hear the news.

Pierce Family said...

yeah, anxiously awaiting news of your new little one!

The Thomas Team said...

HOORAY 3cm!!! Just think, only 7 more to go!...You look so cute pregnant. The end is near and I'm so excited for you guys. I think it's a girl. :)

The Thomas Team said...

Drew says, "She has a big tummy." My reply, "Miss Jessica has a baby in there!" After a long pause Drew replies, "I think it's me."

The Thomas Team said...

Drew says, "She has a big tummy." My reply, "Miss Jessica has a baby in there!" After a long pause Drew replies, "I think it's me."