Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday boy #1




Today is my hubby's birthday! It is such a special gift to be able to spend my life with this man. Here is my "current" countdown on why I love him so....


#10. He could careless about "birthday dinner" which is special here. Instead he wanted birthday breakfast of biscuits and gravy.....


#9. He just asked me last night, "What weird stuff do we need to clean...what is it called again?" Nesting.....he wants to do it for me! Can he have the baby too?


#8. We celebrate him today and then every evening until Saturday he is committed to helping me prepare the "Jedi Training Academy" for Luke's birthday.


#7. He does more discipline lately then me, and he follows through everytime!


#6. He does the yard work.


#5. He plays with the dog, because I am just too tired.


#4. He brushes Sean's teeth....a job I seem to hate.


#3. He won't care that his gifts were bought today, spur of the moment, at Kmart.


#2. He'll like the shirt and grill cleaning brush that are his gifts, and the fact I remembered to pick up his dry cleaning and get his watched fixed even more.


#1. He had patience to do this (give Bosco a haircut)....for nearly 2 hours.

2 comments:

Alix Bryant said...

We love Patrick too! Happy Birthday!!

Pierce Family said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!