Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthdays




August is a busy month for us. Three of the four favorite boys in my life celebrate special days. I'm a bit behind in posting pictures so here they are. Luke turned 9, which is so hard to believe. He is usually found reading a book or teaching someone something. He is a great help around the house (don't tell him), and he is looking forward to a year of cubscouts and sports (once I find out details). Max turned one and is nearly ready to walk. He is a man of action and is rarely quiet and docile. He loves to be entertained by his siblings and his one and only word, for quite some time, has been "uh-oh". And my dear husband turned another year older. I am appreciative for all his hard work providing us such wonderful things...not only material items like our picnic table, fire pit, and other "Patrick made specialties", but for the wonderful fathering, memory-making, and adventure he provides us with!

No comments: