Thursday, August 12, 2010

Say What....

Sarah Clare saw a sign reading Cemetary the other day while driving.

Sarah: "Mom is that the place where they bury dead people or where priests go to learn?"


I need to check with Sean to see if he has done all his morning jobs...make bed, get dressed, brush teeth. Sometimes I don't get around to asking until later in the day. So on a recent car trip...

Mom: "Sean did you brush your teeth today?"

Sean: "Yep, I did."

Luke: "No you didn't. I didn't see you."

Sean: "You don't see everything Luke."

Luke: "I saw you stick a wet wipe on your bottom and hop around saying you were a bunny. And I saw you shoot a nerf bullet into the toilet while I was peeing."

I couldn't help but laugh so hard that I cried. But it did make me long for individual bathrooms for just one second.

No comments: