Thursday, December 2, 2010

over the river and through the woods....











To Grandmother's house we go. Make that Grandma and Grandpa Army's house. And yes, that would be fall trip #3. The kids and I drove up to Cleveland to visit family in late November. We had surprising mild weather which allowed for some fun at a park, and the zoo, and the Great Lakes Science Center, and a bowling/pizza party, and a CAVS game...well, all of that didn't require great weather in order to happen. But if one gets great weather in Cleveland in November, it is worthy to mention! We had such fun visiting relatives and catching up. I must say by the end, I think we wore Grandma and Grandpa out. A successful visit I would say! I was glad Patrick flew up on Friday night to help me with the drive back. I was a bit tuckered too.

No comments: