Wednesday, February 21, 2007

21st Century

Well, we've finally decided it is time to enter the 21st century.....well sort of. Here is the new Kelty Family blog. I won't describe the confusion and angst involved in it's creation. Perhaps we are not ready for this century quite yet! On second thought that is likely the case as we still have dial-up internet, a tv antenna, a husband without a cell phone, and some remaining clothes from the last century. Maybe we are kidding ourselves with this blog thing, but we'll give it a try! As soon as I can muster the time and follow-through to figure out how to upload pictures, I'll have the kiddies on the screen. As for today, we look forward to the warm weather.....it will be in the high 60's low 70's through the weekend. We are hoping to implement our ideas for a faith-filled lent today....mom has some projects planned!

2 comments:

Alix Bryant said...

Yeah! I knew you could do it! I can't wait to watch the kiddies grow up via this blog. We miss you guys so much! --Alix

Lisa said...

Wow this blog this is awesome. I think I may try it too. Great Job! Can't wait to see the pics. Love you! Lisa