Sunday, June 29, 2008

I know I'm loved because of bugs

Sean is my little "cuddle bug". He rarely says, "I love you", but he loves hugs, kisses, and cuddles on the couch. He has even been known to tell me, "I like you and I like your baby". But lately my love notes have come through bugs. Sean spots every bug...lady bugs on the sidewalk, flies out his car window and even a queen ant in the house (gross!). He always takes notice of the bugs and then asks, "Where is his Mama?". He needs to know where the Mama is...everytime. That being said the day we checked out the queen ant could have ended badly. Luke was telling us all about queen ants, and the numerous offspring she has. It probably wasn't wise to then end the science lesson by "squishing" the ant. (It was in my house afterall). Sean's eyes got as wide as saucers and he looked at me seriously and asked, "How can you fix her? The babies need her!" OOOPS!

No comments: