Monday, July 9, 2007

Life is a beach!





Here we are in Tampa. Just about all settled in. Kudos to my hubby who, due to my mother's illness, moved here a week before I did. He walked into a disaster, and make it quite nice before I arrived. The man has spent the last 2 weeks refinishing floors, dealing with bugs, caulking everything, trimming trees, bushes, grass, buying a car, purchasing things for the house.....all without complaining. Needless to say, our first big rest involved the beach. And for a short time the man got to rest. Please note the blue-green water. You can see through the clear water to the critters and shells below. It was amazing. I hope I have now encouraged everyone to come visit!!!

1 comment:

Alix Bryant said...

I'm glad that ya'll are getting settled in-- the beach looks like a lot of fun!