Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stupid is as Stupid does

Today, I am stupid. I nearly killed myself during a mess clean-up. It involved a whole LARGE container of laundry detergent, a "quick" cleanup involving a hose (my laundry room is outside), and me electrocuting myself on the 220 dryer outlet. Note to all you readers: turn off the breaker before unplugging the cord (with the pluggy things exposed). Also, do not have wet hands, and don't stand in water. I will tell you, the movies are true. One really can't let go when one is being shocked. It is a horribly scary, surreal feeling. Your heart does skip some beats.

And the children....when you tell them you were stupid, and did something incredibly stupid, and that you could have gotten very hurt or even have died.....they will look at you wide-eyed and say....."We never say the S word Mommy!"

But stupid is as stupid does. And this stupid can't sleep due to her chronically tingly arm...so I blog.

No comments: