Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sean's First Holy Communion

After much anticipation and excitement, Sean made his First Holy Communion on May 4th.  We were so proud that he was so ready and excited to finally be so close to our Lord.  Grandma and Grandpa Army came down from Ohio to share in his special day.  (I wish I had a picture...I never take enough pictures).  We needed to order him a dark suit for the special day and he was happy to wear his "tuxedo".  He was so excited that I don't think he got enough sleep the night before....as evidenced in our celebration dinner after....the celebration he slept through after a big case of the grumpies.  How we love our Sean...and we know how much he loves the Lord.  As he told me when reviewing his catechism lesson....."Sean, what will you do after receiving the Holy Eucharist?"  Sean replied, "Well if I don't die of happiness right away, like blessed Imelda, I will say a prayer of Thanksgiving."



No comments: