Thursday, March 8, 2007

My own St. Patrick


I love my husband very much....and seem to realize it more MOST days. He is so helpful around the house and with the kiddos. I suppose he always was, but my eyes are only beginning to open to it now. Besides my coffee fill ups in the morning, and taking the cranky brood off my hands while I try and prepare dinner....he even wakes up to deal with nightmares and crying toddlers at 1am. I'm convinced his ears have thankfully become more sensitive to such distress. Any man who can make vomiting a fun game for a 2 year old is a hero in my book. "It is a game Luke, we try to get it in the bucket, and if you do, you win!" Anyhow, here is Mr. Wonderful clad in an apron, with a sand shovel in hand. He was helping the kids plant clover so I didn't have to get dirty! The clover was a gift from friends, and it came at a great time. Next week is St.Patrick's Day and maybe will will have our own Shamrock patch. By the grace of God we will also be studying the Holy Trinity in religion and we will use our Shamrocks as St. Patrick did...to illustrate the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Thanks be to God for husbands!

No comments: