Monday, March 5, 2007

Tea for Two


Well, Daddy and his little girl got to go out for a tea date. They loved it. Sarah got to dress up with a hat, heels, and earrings...all provided by the "tea lady". On the drive home she told Daddy, "I wish we were still there". That mean Mommy that made them come home!


Her other question that startled me the other day: We were discussing the need to learn to tie our shoes. I asked what she would do at college if Daddy and I weren't there to tie her shoes. She informed me Mrs.Perkins....our friend would come to her house to tie them. (Mrs. Perkins is sure in for a big surprise!). Then Sarah asked, "What is college?" I explained you go there after high school to learn how to do your job (like be a teacher, doctor, etc...)


Sarah replied, "Do I have to go there to be a cheerleader?" UH..........Hmm.......yeah, Sarah I guess you do!

No comments: